Denmead Community Association aspires to become a self-supporting enterprise,
able to provide a range of services for the local area.
Denmead Community Association will work in partnership with others to provide education,
recreation and leisure facilities for the general community.
The following priorities and aims have been identified for 2017:
Priorities for 2017:
1. Replacement of Main Doors
2. Decorate Furzley Room
3. Identify a 'third' DCA event alongside Proms and Beer Festival
4. Better utilisation of outside space
Aims of 2017
1. Support existing and encourage more User Groups, Societies and Associations to use the Centre
2. Be competitive and financially sound
3. Promote the Association within the local and surrounding areas
4. Maintain/increase both Membership and Trustee numbers